Come Play in 11,000 sq.ft. of indoor/outdoor space that is always supervised, safe, clean, and stimulating. And unlike some places, ours is 100% heated and air conditioned.
Boredom leads to destructive doggie behaviors such as chewing, licking, digging, or barking. Playing keeps a dog’s mind stimulated and active, and at Dog Days of Greensboro, your dogs can PLAY ALL DAY.
We have separate playrooms for small, medium, and large dogs. And each area has separate FREE, unfettered access to outside, so your dog can roam till his heart’s content.
They have the freedom to do what they want, when they want, because this is daycare, not a kennel.
Our daycare provides an outlet for a dog’s natural energies so there are no more surprises when you get home.
You can even check up on your dog with our Webcams!
“I started taking Nancy to Dog Days while I was having work done on my house. After the work was done I have continued to take her because she loves it so much. She runs right in and never looks back, so grown up. The staff is super friendly, I highly recommend Dog Days.”- Walter Fancourt
“I have been taking my beagle Oscar to Dog Days for a year now and absolutely love it, as does Oscar. The customer service and facilities are great and my little guy loves it. The Dog Days team always greets us with excitement every visit and love my pup. There are many options for doggie day care in Greensboro but Dog Days is my only choice.”- Graham Matthews
- Full Day $28
- Half Day $18 (five hours or less)
- 10 Visit Pass $250 ($25 per visit)
- 20 Visit Pass $450 ($22.50 per visit)
- 30 Visit Pass $600 ($20 per visit)
- All passes are valid for one year from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- Each dog in our care must be vaccinated for Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered if they’re over 6 to 9 months old (depending on breed).
Call us if you have any questions.