Every dog that comes for a sleepover enjoys all the benefits of daycamp, then retires to their private sleeping room complete with raised bed, food, water, and personal belongings. Our intercom system plays light classical music to soothe your dog to sleep. We can accomodate all sizes, from the smallest breed to the largest.
It's like a home away from home!
Your Dog's First Time
Prior to bringing your dog in for his first sleepover, we ask that you bring him in for a one-day assessment. We just want to make sure they're comfortable, for your
sake and his.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES (We make it simple!)
- Overnighters get daycamp FOR FREE.
- We administer any needed medications FOR FREE.
- They like bedtime treats? We do that FOR FREE.
- Picky eaters? We can give them food you bring, or provide our own FOR FREE.
No matter what time you drop-off or pick-up, you only pay for one night!
- Please call for reservations, as we are occasionally full. We also need time to make sure that your dog is current
on all required vaccinations before they arrive.
- We are open for pick-up and drop-off every day of the year except: New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, July 4th, and Memorial Day (We are open Easter Sunday).
- Payment is due in full upon check-in.
- We ask that you bring the food your dog normally eats, but if you can't, we have house food available at no extra cost.
- All dry food must be in individual ziplock bags for each meal. We cannot accept large bags of food or large plastic containers.
- Your dog may use our bedding while boarding, or you may bring bedding from home. Also, there is a limit of 2 toys/bones.
Sorry, we can't guarantee the return of any item.
- Please do not bring food/water bowls, anything breakable, valuable, or any item that cannot be easily washed.
- Guests wake up at 6:00 am Monday-Friday, 6:30 am Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. They go outside for 20-30 minutes
for bathroom breaks and then return to their individual suits for breakfast. After breakfast has settled, they are out in
the daycare area playing ALL DAY with their four- and two-legged friends.
- They return to their suites around 6:15 pm for dinner and rest.
- Final night-time potty breaks occure between 8:15 and 9:00 pm.
- If your dog needs extra rest & you would like them to have a midday nap, please don't hesitate to ask!
- $38 per night (includes daycamp)
- Sibling Discount: $25 for each additional dog.